Case Handler (Mortgage Administrator)
Location – Camberley
Salary - £15650 - £20000 + bonus doe
An exciting new opportunity with an award winning, independent, whole of market Mortgage Broker specialising in the Buy to Let market has become available. They are one of the largest mortgage brokers in the UK in this sector. Their commitment and passion for providing the very best Customer Service throughout the whole mortgage process, together with their knowledge and expertise is what has made them a multi award winning mortgage broker. Due to continued growth, they are looking for Mortgage Administrators with the same passion and commitment to customer service as they have. Ideally you will have some experience in a Mortgage Administrator / sales support background.
This role is office and telephone based so you will need to be an excellent communicator and have good IT skills.
As a Mortgage Administrator, you will provide admin support to Mortgage Advisers within a broker environment. You should be able to offer a high level of client care and demonstrate excellent communication skills. You should also be able to work individually and as part of a team and build strong relationships between Mortgage Advisers, clients and external partners such as lenders and insurers.
To provide a quality and efficient mortgage packaging service to our clients at all times.
To ensure that their expectations are managed throughout the process and their outcome is a positive experience.
Be able to work under pressure, as part of a team and individually as required by the demands of the role.
To be an excellent communicator and build sound relationships between all the parties involved throughout the process.
To liaise fully with the Mortgage Advisers to ensure a seamless process of mortgage applications through to mortgage offer.
Package mortgage applications within agreed service standards.
Liaise with clients to request further information and update on application progress.
Establish courteous relationships with clients.
Work as part of a team and individually according to the needs of the role.
Establish good working relationships with colleagues.
Be aware of the potential for additional sales and cross sales.
Ensure a high level of data input accuracy is recorded.
Work with a positive outlook.
Ensure technical expertise is shared with the team and with the Mortgage Advisers.
Ensure any potential improvements or amendments are brought to the attention of the management team.
Work fully within the regulatory mortgage environment.
Work positively towards agreed targets.
Senior Administrator - London city
Salary neg - up to £35k DOE & Qualifications +Bens.
Established in 2007, our client, a city based Financial Planning Practice, specialise in providing advice on a large range of financial planning products, Retirement Planning, Wealth and Investment Planning, Estate Planning, Protection and Life Assurance, and Mortgages. Due to their expanding team of highly skilled financial planners, they are now seeking an additional Senior Administrator come Paraplanner to support the Head Paraplanner. You will work within a small and friendly but busy sales support team.
Overall Job Purpose
To provide administrative support to ensure;
• the efficient processing of business in accordance with strict operating procedures
• effective management of day to day tasks
• Clients receive a high level of service
• Advisers are able to focus on the advice and client relationship management aspect of their business model
• Answer incoming calls, responding to client and provider queries as appropriate
• Manage personal inbox, answering client, external and internal mails where appropriate in line with requirements
• Manage daily post, answering client mail or distributing as appropriate
• Contact clients prior to meetings to confirm appointments and obtain up to date information in line with practice processes and Partner requirements
• Prepare documentation for initial meetings with prospective clients using a Check List to practice standards
• Ensure all information is entered onto the practice CRM system maintaining up to date records of clients personal details,
plans, contact history and task history
• Obtain quotations and illustrations and supporting documentation in preparation for client meetings
• Obtain valuations and information clients existing policies and investments.
• Prepare provider responses for entry onto LAT system
• Manage responses from the LAT system in liaison with the Head paraplanner/relevant adviser
• Prepare calculations as required to assist in assessing the clients investment management needs, critical illness, disability and life insurance needs.
• Prepare proposals for the solution that the Partner has selected for the client including approved product illustrations and literature
and establish details on the chosen investment platform where applicable.
• Knowledge of Produce Client Suitability Reports for personalising and sign off by the Practice Principal/Adviser
• Review and administer business pipeline to ensure relevant actions are taken.
• Manage the OWS system to ensure the delivery of ongoing service requirements, maintaining accurate OWS and CRM records.
• Produce client facing material in preparation for ongoing service meetings in line with Practice standards and client type.
• Update clients OWS, platform and provider records where appropriate to ensure correlation with the internal CRM
• Manage internal procedures, ensuring that these are documented and consistently maintained.
• Provide ad hoc research and administrative support to the Partner, as and when required
Provide efficient resolution to client queries and ensure clients receive effective communication regarding case processing.
Manage proactive client communications ensuring the Partner delivers service requirements in line with the Practice client proposition.
Marketing to new and existing clients, recognising and opportunities and marketing to clients accordingly.
Deliver projects to meet defined business objectives.
Compliance - understand and adhere to the practice and Openwork’s systems and regulatory requirements and, where appropriate, comply with all relevant regulatory policies. This includes completion of any mandatory training requirements
Escalation of queries to Provider relationship Managers for resolution
An understanding of the Financial Serviced Market including
• the role of a Financial Adviser • protection, investment and pension products • Principals of UK’s Taxation system
• Principals of Fund Management • Data Protection Awareness
Financial Crime Awareness
Knowledge of the sales and advice process and regulatory requirements
After a period of training , a working knowledge of ;
• OWS • OW Portal • Zurich Platform • IFDL Platform • Financial Cash flow modeller • LAT • Intelligent Office
• Sourcing systems ( OWS Solution Builder and MBL) • FE Analytics • Voyant
IT literate, including the ability to effectively use ;
• Email • Word • Excel • Database management tools • Scanning and document management
• Accuracy and a high sensitivity to data and detail
• Effective telephone communication skills
• Excellent written communication skills
• Confidence in client facing situations
• Administration and organisational skills including managing internal processes, adhering to strict standard
operating procedures and delivering to strict timelines
• Ability to identify issues and resolve disputes in an effective manner including the ability to manage
client expectations and internal stakeholders
• Collating data for reports
• Personal organisational skills
• Team player
• Strong personal work ethic
• Reliability and punctuality
KEY COMPETENCY AREAS
1. Core knowledge
2. Delivering excellent client service
3. Effective communication skills
4. Managing process
5. Personal organisational skills
6. Approach to role